What to avoid
1) Avoid Tea / Coffee / Cool Drinks
2) Avoid Milk products (before sleep)
3) Onions, Cabbage, Bean Sprouts, chick peas (Chana) and Wheat.
Avoiding them - if you want yourself free of acidity.
4) Don’t go for Long gaps in taking food (dont keep stomach empty for long hours)
Always carry Jaggery Items, nuts, raisins, light biscuits with you.
5) Avoid Heavy foods like kidney beans (Rajma), Black gram (Urad),
Avoid Milk Products, artificial colored sweets, outside junk foods
and too much spicy and masala, fried items etc..
1) Cold Milk
2) Ice Cream - Quick relief
3) Sucking a piece of jaggery (Gur) or Raisin (Kishmish) gives instant relief from acidity.
Long Term Treatment
--> 1-2 Liters of Water (with empty stomach)
1) Mint (Pudina) Juice
2) 1 clove (Laung) after every meals helps to get relief from acidity
3) Ash gourd (peths) juice in empty stomach gives relief from hyper acidity and cures ulcer.
4) Cucumber, Water melon, Banana
5) Taking some basil leaves (Tulsi) in the morning helps to overcome acidity.
6) White onion in daily food
7) Sitting 5 minutes in vajrasan after every meals helps to get relief from acidity.
8) Drinking Carrot juice or eating raw carrot regularly helps to overcome acidity.
9) 2-3 times (Coconut water) - per day
10) Sleep properly avoiding all mental tensions, and wear light comfortable cloths while sleeping...
11) Give 1-2hrs Gap after Meals (before going to sleep - go for a small walk)
CautionAll Gastric problems (English medicines).. will impact HEAVILY ON LIVER..
Each n every acidity tablet HIT HARD ON LIVER.. very dangerous..
Only best way is, Ayurveda + Regulated diet + mild excercises